Monday, November 19, 2007

Life Has Been Busy!

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. We have been very busy. My sisters due date was yesterday and no action. We have walked her clear across the state it feels like. The little guy is still hanging in there. It would figure with the first grandson in the family he would be stubborn. I am off this week for fall break. Yeah!!! I decided to make the baby a knitted blanket from Aunt Leslie. It has now become a personal mission not to let it defeat me. I put a sail boat in it. Now I am working on the border. I will complete it. As soon as he is here I will post a pic of him. Until then......

1 comment:

3HappyHippies said...

Wow, your sister is having a baby. That is totally awesome. Congrats and I hope the little man arrives soon.

Take some photos of that blanket. I went on a crochet fest when I was pregnant with Baby A but nothing as detailed as a sailboat. Im a very simple girl.

Have a great break and wonderful Thanksgiving. Glad to see you're blogging again.