Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'll give it a try.


I have watched a friend of mine do a blog for a long time now. I have been able to watch her children grow and have felt like I haven't missed that much because I can check in with them on a daily basis. So I have decided to give this a try and let my friends and family experience the same thing.
These two are my life. Jocelyn is seven years old. She is full of energy and loves to cut, glue, color and draw. If it is art she wants to do it. Adaline will be two at the end of June. She loves to do whatever her big sister is doing. Here they are waiting for bed time and as a calm down activity have decided to color a picture for our art gallery(some might call this the refrigerator). Refrigerator art will always be my favorite. I actually have a finger painting that Jocelyn did when she was two. I can't remember her fingers being that little. So I think Adaline will make her finger painting this weekend to put in the scrapbook.

1 comment:

3HappyHippies said...

OMG look at your babies, they are so adorable! I was almost floored at the thought of Jocelyn being 7, WTF! Is it possible that they can grow up so fast? I am so happy to see you have a blog, I will be checking back daily. I miss you guys so much and I look forward to all the stories you have to tell.

The picture of the girls in the car is beyond sweet. Look at Jocelyns hair, it is so long. Adeline looks like a mini Jocelyn in that picture.

Way to go on the blog, its easy and addictive. I should know.