Saturday, June 2, 2007

Moomaw Abducted


23 months old and 7 yrs old
Missing since Tuesday
Last seen in company of Moomaw

I did not realize how much my life actually revolved around my children until my mother decided to take them for 2 weeks while I finished the school year. I come home and am lonely since my husband works late. My house has stayed clean(I wonder why) so I don't need to do housework. Don't me wrong it is nice to have a break. Them spending time with family is one of the main reasons we moved back to the states but I just want them back at my house. So I will sit out this Moomaw abduction and enjoy another year until the next one. So for anyone who thinks they would like a long break from the kids just think of how much you do with them before you let it happen.


3 comments:

3HappyHippies said...

This post is hilarious! How far away does your mom live? I don’t know if I could handle the boys being gone for longer than a day or so, but then again with Baby A still breastfeeding he hasn’t been away from me for more than a couple hours. S has spent the night at a friend’s house 2 nights in a row but I think that is the extent of our time apart. I could seriously be described as a clingy mom, without question. I wonder what life would be like if we were closer to family but I usually resolve that it wouldn’t be much different because of how I am.

Leslie said...

The sad thing is my Mom is one town over from me. Twenty minutes tops. She just wants them to herself.

3HappyHippies said...

She was away from them for so long, you cant hold it against her. I think its sweet she loves her grand babies so much.