Thursday, January 3, 2008

Oh! The Spinning Dress.

Like all little girls Adaline has a "spinning dress." This is the dress a little girl will put on a for hours just spin and giggle. All little girls have them at one time or another. Yes, I know that techinicaly Adalines is a slip but to her it is a spinnig dress because "ook Mommy! Pitty" My older daughter had one as well.

This is Jocelyn in her spinning dress at age 4. She still has this dress three years later and likes to put it on so she can "ook Mommy! Pitty!"

So who can deprive my little girl of her spinning dress(slip). Not I. It makes me think when was the last time I wore a spinning dress. It was when I got married because I could "Look Mommy! Pretty" I think every girl needs a spinning dress at some point in her life. When was your last spinning dress?

1 comment:

3HappyHippies said...

Oh my goodness look at that little cutie! I love her "spinning dress". Seeing Jocelyn at 4 I remember because now she looks so big and grown up.

Lets see now, spinning dress did I ever have one? I guess when J and I went to the AF Ball a few years ago I wore a dress I could consider a spinning dress. I dont know how long I stood in front of the mirror going around in circles impressed by its glitter and twirl. I hope to wear that dress again (altered) to this years AF Ball.