Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm sorry what did you say!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a long time life has been hectic to say the least. First my husbands step mother was in the hospital for a week with a mysterious illness. They finally released her and she is fine. Next, my husbands grandmother was in the hospital and we went to Tampa to visit her. Then my mother went into the hospital for a diabetic infection. They wanted to amputate her foot but we fought with antibiotics and have managed to save it so far. Of course thats IV antibiotics at home for six weeks. Then my husbands grandmother passed away. That was another trip to Tampa for the funeral. When we got back my sister was moving from her apartment to a house. So when my period went missing and I got sick I thought it was stress. After about three weeks my husband looks at me and says "Could you be pregnant?" I thought to myself and said "No. It took over a year with Adaline to get pregnant I can't have a surprise." I was wrong. Not only was I pregnant. I was very pregnant. Almost 4 monthes. I'm due Sept. 2 and will have a C-section 2 weeks before. I missed one pill in December but it seems I actually conceived in November. It has taken some adjusting but I'm finally getting used to the idea and am excited and worried at the same time. What will I do with 3 children I barely keep up with 2. Later on I will post the sonogram on the little bug for all to see. I still have a hard time believing it.

3 comments:

3HappyHippies said...

Congratulations, what a little surprise that is. I am happy for you and know that #3 will be a lovely addition to your family. You're an awesome mom and can handle anything. I cant wait to see pictures.

3HappyHippies said...

I hope everything is going good and you are feeling well also. How are the girls? Work? Life in general. Hope to see a post from you again soon.

3HappyHippies said...

Because Im wondering...blog K. Email works too.